All Ireland Manager of the Year
What is the Award?
The SCEPTRE All Ireland Manager of the Year Award recognises best practice by a manager employed in a shopping centre, retail park, leisure park or outlet mall in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. In no more than 300 words, please state on your entry why you believe you should receive the SCEPTRE All Ireland Manager of the Year Award. The more information the better, but please do not exceed the word limit. The judges will make their decision using the following criteria, so please use these as a guideline in making your submission.
- Increase/decrease in the last 12 months of: Footfall • Customer spend • Dwell time • Number of voids • Service charge • Number of customer/tenant complaints
- Number of new tenants in the last 12 months
- Success in maintaining/managing/improving relationships with tenants
- Percentage of tenants attending tenant association meetings
- Frequency of visits to tenants’ premises
- Success of any marketing programmes
- Extent of involvement with the local community