Short Term Retailer of the year
What is the Award?
The SCEPTRE Short Term Retailer of the Year Award recognises best practice by RMU, kiosk or pop-up retailers. In no more than 300 words, please state on your entry why you believe the nominee should receive the SCEPTRE Short Term Retailer of the Year Award. The more information the better, but please do not exceed the word limit. The judges will make their decision using the following criteria, so please use these as a guideline in making your submission.
- Overall contribution to a scheme’s success
- Financial performance of the retailer (to the best of your knowledge)
- Excellence in customer service
- Supportive for the centre’s marketing and promotional programmes
- Excellence in display and merchandising techniques
- Involvement in the centre’s environmental activities
Please note that a fee of £65.00 will be charged for each entry